D-ENERGi is a real alternative to the big six energy suppliers.
Incorporated in 2002 we have become one of the longest established and well respected UK independent businesses energy suppliers.
How to Review Business Electricity Rates Per kWh
When it comes to reviewing business electricity rates per kWh, there’s a lot to take on board and this article will help.
Firstly, it’s important to appreciate that while typical commercial electricity rates are lower than they are for our homes, the contracts are more complex which means comparing prices is more difficult.
And while many firms may restrict their search to the ‘big six’ energy providers, this may be a mistake for two reasons:
- You may find that their deals are fairly similar and maybe put off from switching
- And you will not know if there are cheaper deals available elsewhere.
However, it’s easy to compare business electricity prices online because there are lots of platforms available for you to do this.
Sites to compare energy prices
However, the sites to compare energy prices should be treated warily because they may not be searching the whole market for you.
You will be reassured that when you contact the experts at D-Energi who will search the whole market of suppliers to find the best possible deal available.
They can then also explain how you can review business electricity prices effectively by understanding:
- The difference between fixed and variable rates; with fixed prices, you’ll know how much you will be paying for the contract’s duration and with variable rates, the prices will change
- How long your contract should be – with longer contracts attracting lower prices or a new contract accessing extra discounts, for example, paying by direct debit every month
- Accessing incentives such as an energy consultancy to help you reduce consumption and boost savings.
There’s a lot to consider for firms who think that simply comparing business electricity unit prices is all they need to do.
Compare business energy prices per kWh
It needs to be appreciated that to compare business energy prices per kWh that this is a complicated process because each provider must offer a bespoke deal and will be using different criteria for this. This means that they will consider:
- Your firm’s geographic location
- How many staff you have
- If you have plans for expansion
- What your current consumption levels are.
Essentially, if you need to review business electricity prices per kWh, then you should contact the D-Energi team because they are experts at searching the entire market to find the best prices for your current and future needs.