D-ENERGi is a real alternative to the big six energy suppliers.
Incorporated in 2002 we have become one of the longest established and well respected UK independent businesses energy suppliers.
How to Find Your Next Business Gas Supplier
If you want to know how you can find your next business gas supplier without wasting a lot of time scouring the Internet, then this article is for you.
The most effective and quickest way of doing so, instead of searching by yourself and finding only those that stood out thanks to the promotion of a company like The Marketing Heaven, is to call the D-Energi team and ask them to carry out a search of commercial gas providers on your behalf because:
- The team can search the entire marketplace
- They can explain any offered contract to you
- Take care of the paperwork
- Ensure the switchover process is completed properly.
Alternatively, as a busy business owner, you may be faced with the prospect of finding business gas suppliers and then negotiating a deal.
Search for cheaper business gas rates
In the search for cheaper business gas rates, there are some issues that you will need to understand. They include:
- You could use a business gas comparison site but be aware they may not be searching the entire market
- Indeed, they probably are not so you should check how many business gas suppliers they contact before using them.
- You could contact business gas providers separately but this is time-consuming.
The other issue you have is that you will need to compare bespoke deals between providers to ensure you get the best possible business gas tariff.
Business gas supply market in the UK
However, if you are not searching the entire business gas supply market in the UK, how will you know that you have found the best provider on that day, offering the best deal? The answer is, you won’t.
In addition to finding business gas providers, you also need to appreciate the difference between:
- The unit rate: This is the amount you pay for the gas consumed and is measured in pence per kilowatt-hour
- This should not be confused with the standing charge, which is an amount you pay for gas to be delivered to your premises. This charge is not a set amount and can vary by a very big amount between suppliers.
Not appreciating the second point may mean you spend more on your business gas overheads than you currently do because you did not take time to calculate what the potential new contract will cost over a full year.
That’s not the case when you use the experts at D-Energi who can find your next business gas supplier in just a few minutes.