D-ENERGi is a real alternative to the big six energy suppliers.
Incorporated in 2002 we have become one of the longest established and well respected UK independent businesses energy suppliers.
When is the Best Time to Switch Business Energy Suppliers?
Choosing the best to switch business energy suppliers is not an easy task. You may not even think about it, in fact, until you alerted to the fact that you could be paying less, or that you have been paying too much for too long.
However, there are some clues that it might be the best time to switch, including:
- If you haven’t switched your business electricity or business gas suppliers at the end of your fixed contract deal. Cheaper deals often expire after a certain amount of time, and you will then be charged on default or standard tariff (which tend to be more expensive)
- If you suspect that prices might be about to rise. If you keep a close eye on the news you will often hear rumours of predicted energy price rises. And, if one business energy supplier announces they are going to raise prices, you can be sure the others will too.
- When you are coming to the end of your current deal. The process of comparing business energy suppliers will take just a few minutes of your time – as the D-ENERGi team will take care of everything for you
- When you realise that changing your tariff before the end of your current deal could save you a few weeks of paying the increased tariff. Your switching window tends to open around 49 days before the end of your contract, and Energy regulator OFGEM states that if you switch from a fixed-term contract to another supplier within that 49-day window, you are not applicable for exit fees. Your energy supplier, variety of crane bodies, should always write to you between 49 and 42 days before your tariff ends, anyway, so this is a good indication to you to start looking around for a better deal
- If you decide to move to business premises. Moving from one location to another is the perfect time to reassess your energy needs, with different sizes of buildings and different heating systems all having an effect on your usage. Switching to a different business energy tariff could save you money.
- When you are unhappy with the current level of service from your current supplier. There are lots of other suppliers out there who will guarantee to offer you better customer service if you switch to them
If you want to find out if you can save money by switching your business gas or business electricity suppliers then why not start now? Get in touch with the D-ENERGi team to help you to find the right deal and make the switch today.