D-ENERGi is a real alternative to the big six energy suppliers.
Incorporated in 2002 we have become one of the longest established and well respected UK independent businesses energy suppliers.
How to Get the Best Business Energy Quote
Getting a business energy quote before you renew is essential if you want to make sure you and your business are getting the best deal possible. Before you start this process, however, you need to make sure you are well prepared so that the quotes you receive are as accurate as possible.
Here are our top tips to help you get the most out of your business energy quote:
- Know your current tariff. Unfortunately, most business owners we deal with don’t have a clue what their current business electricity or gas tariff is which makes it practically impossible to compare prices when it comes to getting a business gas or business electricity quote. Be prepared and dig out your last bill before you start so you can compare apples with apples.
- Be sure when your current contract ends. Most business energy suppliers are not great at letting you know when your contract is up, mainly because they want you to roll over into a new one without any hassle. Once you have a clear idea of the date your contract is up, and whether there is anything you need to do to let them know you are swapping, you will be in a much better position to start looking at quotes.
- Research potential suppliers. Most people, when getting energy quotes, tend to look at one or two of the top six suppliers. However, if you limit yourself to these you may be preventing yourself from getting the best deal for you. Using D-ENERGI to get your quote, means you can access deals from lots of different energy suppliers, including the smaller ones – and so find the contract that best aligns with your business needs more efficiently.
- Know your business electricity profile class. If you are wanting to get a business electricity quote on its own, then you will need to know your profile class which is based on your Peak Load Factor and usage. New and renewing customers who are currently in profile class 05 to 08 are now required to use half-hourly metering.
- Know your business gas and electricity supply numbers. Most energy supply companies will ask for these before they complete your quote as they want to make sure they are in good standing (and to ensure what you have told them is accurate). For a business gas quote, you will need your Meter Point Reference Number (MPR) from your last gas bill. For a business electricity quote, you will need a Metering Point Administration Number (MPAN) found next to the big S on your bill.
The top tip we can give you when getting business electricity or business gas quote is to get a lot of quotes so you know you are choosing the best one. And the best way to do that is to use D_ENERGI to search the market for you. Click on the big pink button at the top of the page to get your FREE quote now.